The workshop is designed for anyone in your sport and recreation club who wants to improve your club through effective and efficient operations (including recruiting new members and fundraising).
Come and meet Steve Pallas from Sporting Communities and learn how to be an effective team at this dynamic and information rich style of presentation.
He will be presenting this on:
Thurseday 16th February 2017
From: 5:00pm to 7:30 pm
Cost: $5 per organisation
Where: Kununurra CRC
essentials for running a successful club:
• What are the characteristics of a good team;
• Understand key elements of Effective
Communication – all models;
• Understand how to manage and lead teams
(committee and coach /athlete);
• Group Dynamics – leadership as a whole; and
• Understand the importance of developing
a strong direction