Without doubt, WWCC is one of the most important policies that any club involved in working with children needs to be implementing.
If your Club coaches/trains/involves children then you need to be aware of this legislation, that is in place, to protect children from individuals who may harm children.
Please have a read by clicking on this WWC booklet .
Stay tuned as a workshop will be coming your way to work through the process.
East Kimberley Sports Association (EKSA) Nominations out soon!!
The 6 awards up for grabs again this year are
- Senior Sports Star
- Junior Sports Star
- Official/Coach of the Year
- Service to Sport
- Volunteer of the Year and
- Club of the Year
Nominations out on the 18th July, check out the EKSA Facebook page for updates
Reminder - Changes to Association law
Download the Associations Transition Pack 1 for information about:
- changes to make when the new law commences
- what your association’s financial reporting tier will be
- transitional requirements to update the rules.
- how the new laws will impact existing incorporated associations
- key changes to committee responsibilities
- the prescribed model rules
If you haven't already please click on the links above, even though there are 3 years for these changes to be implemented I will run an information night soon but please come and see me if you have any urgent concerns.